【Reaction of Japanese Netizens】 Nene the one of the characters of “Love plus” is allegedly bitch!!? One pic stirs up 2channelers mind roughly.

ラベル: , , ,



posted by fuangping

One manga which illustrates the story of Nene, the famous character of NintendoDS game “love plus” has now stirred 2channelers pure (?) mind. And even some kind of riot seems like going to happen. The controversial picture is above. Lines of Nene in the pic say that:

Nene: I will teach you how to use umbrella… Oh I’m getting little wet♡

The typical reactions of 2channelers are following:


(´;ω;`)oh… She is perfectly not virgin!!!!

ヽ(´Д`;)ノ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

《゚Д゚》gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

(*´д`*) getting wet huh!!!!???? which one!!? umbrella!? or…. no!!!!

((( ;゚Д゚))) o, o, o, ok every one, just calm down!! just count up p, p, p, prime numbers.. to calm down. but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

ヽ(`Д´)ノ Who on earth draw up this kind of stupid picture! I’ll k○ll them!!!

(;´Д`) This is just a picture… this is just a picture… this is just a picture…

(゚Д゚ )Hey!! Guys who made this! Come on and just explain it!!!

(゚∀゚) Oh, I didn’t expect I would become the first Super Saiyan on earth!!!

(;つД`) Who on earth will get happy….

(*´∀`)♪ My girlfriend is not Nene. It has nothing to do with me. too bad for you guys.

(´;ω;`)… What the hell is going on here…. I can’t understand…
(゚Д゚ ) She is bitch!!! absolutely bitch!!

(°Д°)!!!! hey you guys!! look at the pic carefully!! no rains there!! that means….

NO━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!!!!

NO━━ (*`Д´)=○)Д゚) ´Д゚)・;’ NO━━!

WHAT━━━━(°Д°)━━━━!!!!!?????

((( ;゚Д゚))) I can’t stand this… I can’t stand this….

(;つД`) I can’t live anymore…



For the people who don't have interests in Love plus, this incident looks absurd and maybe even disgusting. But for these guys, just one sentence was so hurting. Is this line going to influence the sales of "love plus plus" which is supposed to ship on June 2010? Keep watching it.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment